Learn how the economic impact of COVID-19 can affect your retirement.
About this event
- The old retirement vs. TODAY’S retirement
- How to create a clear vision for retirement that could lead to less stress and more happiness.
TAX RATE RISK
- Why experts say tax rates could double
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
- The “Catch 22” of 401k’s and IRA’s
- How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- The three basic retirement accounts
- How to accumulate dollars in the right types of accounts for future retirement income
- What’s better for you: tax-deferred or tax-free accounts?
- How to define a “true” tax-free investment
- When should you convert to a Roth?
- How IRA’s and 401k’s cause Social Security taxation
- Strategies to reduce or eliminate taxes in retirement
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
- The causes of Social Security taxation
- The Social Security thresholds you need to be aware of
- The real cost of Social Security taxation
- Strategies to eliminate Social Security taxation
- Social Security maximization strategies
RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTION PITFALLS
- How the new rules on “Rate of Withdrawal” affect People Nearing Retirement
- How to ensure you won’t run out of money in retirement
- How to liquidate retirement assets in the right order
- How to eliminate “sequence of returns” risk
WHY LOSSES DURING RETIREMENT MATTER
- The impact of dramatic market loss in retirement
- Is “buy and hold” appropriate in retirement?
- How to safeguard against two types of investment risk
- How to shield your assets from stock market volatility
- Why “asset allocation” alone may not be enough
- How to truly diversify your retirement portfolio
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Is there a cost to attend? No, there is no cost to attend.
- Do I need to bring anything? No, you will be provided with pen and paper to take notes.
- Will any investments or investment products be discussed? No there will not be any discussion of any investments whatsoever.
- Will I be pitched or sold anything? No. Our classes are strictly educational. The most common feedback we receive is how nice it is to attend a truly educational workshop with no pressure.
Date and Time
Thu, Jun 23, 2022
6:30p - 8:30p CST
Gennaro's Trattoria - Canyon Lake
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early as our event will start promptly at 6:30 p.m.